How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

28 Weeks

Yesterday was the start of the third trimester! I can't believe she'll be here in 12 weeks-ish. We have sooo much to do still!

I had a sono yesterday. Everything looked good. She is 2 lbs 13 oz. I am right on for my due date, but hoping for her to be here early. Not too early, of course. She was head down, but bent in half. Her feet were wrapped around the front of her head. It was too funny. She didn't look comfortable at all, but if she wasn't she'd move!!

I've been getting e-mails together for the shower invites and I'm almost done. I know I'm going to miss some people and really hope they don't get offended. I'm trying! It's very overwhelming trying to get so many e-mail addresses! I don't know enough people here to do more than one shower, so there will be quite a mix of people there! I'm getting really excited for it! It's going to be June 26 which is right around the corner. That means we need to finish registering! Yikes! I think we're done with Babies R Us so we just have target left. We need to stock up on formula and more diapers and more wipes....See? Not ready yet! At all!

This week she is about the size of a chinese cabbage....whatever that is.
Love Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment