How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

26 Weeks

There isn't much to report this week. I'm getting increasingly more tired and emotional. I'm not digging this hormone thing. I'm ready for that part to be OVER! But it's all part of it, so I must deal!

Random people are starting to ask me when I'm due and what I'm having. I guess I am at that point where there is no question if I'm pregnant or not.

I have actually been sick this week which is no fun since I can't take anything. I'm not sure if it's a cold or allergies or what! It's not unbearable so that is something to be thankful for. I know a girl that was so sick in her first trimester that she would throw up because she coughed so much. At least I'm not that sick.

I'm getting worried that I/we aren't going to be ready. Everyone says that it all comes naturally and not to worry about it but I can't help but worry about it. This is a big deal, ya know? This is a life that I/we chose to bring into this world. I just don't want to screw it up! lol

McKenna should about 1 2/3 lbs and 13.5 inches. About the size of some English cucumber apparently!!
Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment