How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

29 Weeks

She'll be here in 11 weeks...give or take! Hopefully take... She has been sooo active these last couple of weeks. I'm sure she has been all along but I can really feel her now. I can even see her! It's so weird to look down at my belly and see it rolling around. I love it and I already know I'm going to miss it. I will be glad to have her here though! It's getting harder to know that she's right there and I can't hold her. She's only inches (or less) away from my hand but I can't touch her!! I know it will come soon enough and I'm supposed to enjoy this while it lasts. But not one person that has had a baby can't tell me that they didn't start getting anxious towards the end and wanted their baby here now!!

I guess if I had one complaint, it's people telling me what I should feel about things. I don't mind people touching my belly or asking questions. But I'm not you and I'm not going to feel the same way you did. I enjoy parts of being pregnant, but over all I'd rather have her here now than to "enjoy" my last few weeks of pregnancy. I do understand that it's advice people feel the need to give, but you're not going to change the way I feel about it. I'm ready for her to be here. Period. That wasn't meant to be a rant! Just something I was thinking about.

I'm starting to swell up. I can see it mostly in my face and my ring no longer fits comfortably. It seems a little soon to me for all that, but I guess there's nothing to be done about it. I drink a lot of water hoping that will help and I rarely drink sodas.

We finished registering which included adding a few more things to Babies R Us and registering at Target. I'm not really sure how we did. We just ended up scanning a whole bunch of stuff so I'm relying on people to know what we missed!

Other than that, there isn't much to report this week! She's about the weight of a butternut squash and is about 15 inches long.
Love Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment