How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

27 Weeks

Time to say goodbye to my second trimester...and my energy...and soon my sanity! Yeah...it's that bad! Cody is being great throughout all of this still. Especially with my hormones now raging out of control.

It seems like with each passing day I grow larger and larger...and she is getting stronger and stronger! She really likes to kick mommy! That's ok, though. That part I don't mind! I LOVE feeling her moving around in there!

We got a DSLR camera this weekend so we can take fabulous pictures of the little princess when she gets here! I am really excited about that! I'd hate to have to rely on someone else to take her pictures. Cody is actually really good at it! I need more practice!

This week she is the size of a cauliflower, which is about 2 pounds apparently. She's also about 14.5 inches long.

Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment