How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

21 Weeks

Only 19 weeks to go!! I'm ready, but not ready. I so want her to be here it's unreal! Our lease is up August 7 and she is due August 17. We are not staying in this current apartment for sure, but I don't know where we're going. This means I can't really do anything about getting a nursery ready until last minute. I guess that's not really that big of a deal. We can plan it out and put it all up when we get wherever we're going. It also means that figuring out where to go for daycare will be difficult. I'm pretty sure we'll end up in Wylie whether we buy or rent again. We're also looking at Sachse, Murphy, and other surrounding areas as well. I think Wylie is a safe bet, though. Daycare is expensive but not as bad as I thought. I'm still hoping we can find an in-home daycare. Another hiccup would be if she came early and interrupted the moving process. There is no bad time for her to come, but we really need to be in a new place before she gets here. I don't want to bring her home to the chaos of moving!

I felt her move Friday!!! Cody said he felt her Saturday morning, but I'm not convinced. He hasn't felt her since then and she's starting to move around a lot more. It's really the coolest thing ever! The only trigger that I can find is being stuffed with food. She moves more after I eat! I've tried caffeine and that doesn't seem to have much of an effect at this point. My mom says that one day I'll be wishing she would stop kicking me, but I just don't see that happening!

We're looking into getting a 4D ultrasound. We might do one in the next week or two, but we'll probably just wait until the beginning of June and do one around 30 weeks. I'm excited for that. I think they're really neat!

This week she should be 10 1/2 inches long which is about the size of a carrot. She is getting so big so fast and she's not even born yet. It's amazing to me how much I love her already!!
Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment