How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

23 Weeks

Holy freakin' cow. Only 17 weeks to go!

She's been kicking harder, so that's been fun. She still seems to move the most when music is on. I'm not sure why, but I'm assuming she likes it! My mom got to feel her on Saturday so that was pretty cool. Other than Cody supposedly feeling her, she's the only one so far!

I went to the doctor on Friday and he said I probably have a kidney stone. All that pain I was feeling Monday and the constant dull pain I've been feeling since then is apparently a possible kidney stone. I'm not really convinced. They couldn't visualize it on a sonogram but I have all the symptoms of it. He gave me pain medication on Friday. Nothing too strong but it has codeine to help me sleep if the pain gets too bad. I took it Friday night but haven't since then. I got sick three times on Saturday and I'm not entirely convinced the pain med wasn't the culprit so I'll only take it when absolutely necessary. Pain medication always makes me sick, but it's right away, not all day the next day, so who knows!!!

My belly is, of course, getting bigger! Shockingly so! It seems every day I wake up it's bigger. Every time I put on the same shirt it gets tighter and tighter! It's fun but not terribly attractive. I'm hoping my body will bounce right back after she's born, but that's probably too much to wish for! Other than Saturday I haven't gotten sick in a few weeks, so I'm thankful for that!

I went to a couple garage sales with my mom on Saturday, too! She got McKenna a bouncy seat that is soooo cute! (Thanks again, Mom) Cody let me get a glider that is in great shape and was a killer deal!! I'm really excited! It makes me want to peruse other garage sales to find more treasure! The only thing with the glider is the color. It's white with red cushions so we may have it reupholstered. If not, I'm fine with the red. It won't go with our stuff but with the price we paid for it I don't care!!!

She is about the weight of a large mango, which is a little over a pound.

Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment