How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

22 Weeks

This week has had its ups and downs. Bad news first. I started having a pain in my lower right side in the back when I woke up yesterday morning. It got increasingly worse as the day progressed and I developed a low grade fever. I called the doctor and they had me come in to do a urinalysis to see if there was any infection. I went home from there to rest. The fever went away fairly quickly and the pain slowly diminished. It still hurt until a little after lunch today. I had a sono this morning but haven't gotten the results of that or the UA yet. I think it's either a kidney infection or a kidney stone but we'll see what the doctor said.

Now the good news! She's really starting to move around in there. It seems to be mostly when the radio is on. She really like Cobra Starship's "Good Girls Go Bad" which is a bad sign according to Cody! She didn't like the sono probe pushing on her habitat either! It was so cool to watch her push back and feel it at the same time. I'm really loving this!

She is the size of a spaghetti squash this week and she officially weight 1 pound 1 ounce.
Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment