How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 Weeks

Where has the time gone? This little one is MOVING like crazy! I love it!

I am soooo ready for her to be here! Everything is starting to hurt. My back especially. I'm sure she'll be worth it, no doubt!

Cody has really stepped up his game, too! He's been cleaning up and doing some of the laundry for me. I have come home everyday to a super clean house and have had nothing to do. It's been so awesome! I really am so very lucky to have him. He isn't perfect, but he's perfect for me!

The shower is the 26th so that will be fun. I am really excited! There really isn't much to report this week. Just getting bigger and waiting for her to make her grand entrance into the world!! Anytime that she's ready and can do it in a healthy way, I'm ready for her!

This week she's about the size of a cabbage.
Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment