How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

16 Weeks

So today makes 16 weeks. This means that we only have 3 weeks until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! Then at that point, I'll be 19 weeks which is like half way! So, in 3 weeks I'll be half way there! Now that makes it seem like it's going by fast!!

I THINK I can feel the baby swimming around in there. It's not like a rubbing or poking, it's a fluid movement. I can only feel it when I'm still and I hold my breath...even then it's just barely. Cody's jealous! Hehe...

The morning sickness is WAY better! I still get sick on the occasion but lately it's been triggered by something...not just throwing up because I'm awake. I have lost 8lbs which I know isn't good. I'd love to say that my appetite has increased but it just hasn't. Nothing really ever sounds good so I either don't eat or I try to eat a little. When I try to eat it usually makes me sick. I'm hoping this doesn't keep up too much longer. Baby needs nutrition. I do try though...I really do.

I'm completely in maternity clothes now (if I'm not in my scrubs for work). It's still not a necessity, but more for comfort (physical and emotional). Some are still a little big, but I'm loving my jeans. They let my tummy breathe! Ooh...and dresses. I can already tell I'm going to love dresses this summer!!

So I took a 16 week picture! There is a pretty big difference.

This week the baby is the size of an avocado.
Cody, Marissa, and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment