How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

14 Weeks

When I look back, the last 10 weeks since I found out I'm pregnant have FLOWN by! When I look forward to the fact that I have 26 weeks to go still, it seems forever away!

The morning sickness is about the same. I'll be fine for a couple days....sick for a couple days. At least I get a break in there! I know I have it better than some!

No maternity clothes yet!!! I'm kind of excited about that. I'm getting close though. Jeans are starting to get tight and one set of my work scrubs that are elastic waist are about to have to go! I have bought a couple of cute things at a resale shop here and there. I have a skirt, some short shorts, some Bermuda shorts, a dress, a shirt, and a pair of jeans. I just never feel like trying anything on! But alas I will soon have to! I keep losing weight though (5lbs total so far), which seems odd to me. Losing weight and an expanding waistline usually don't go hand in hand.

I've done fairly well with my emotions this week. I think I maybe cried once for no reason. Nothing major though. Cody continues to amaze me! I fell asleep watching a movie on Sunday night at home. I woke up to a clean apartment, laundry had been finished, fresh sheets on the bed awaiting my arrival, and the dishes were done. I really don't know what I could've ever done to deserve such an amazing man!

We got to see the baby again yesterday. He/she had the hiccups and it's so cute to watch it jump. He/she also stretched out so we could see head to toe everything! (Cody thinks it's a boy and I can see why, but we don't know what we're looking for. We'll wait for the pro to tell us for sure in 5 weeks.) The little fingers and toes are fully formed. You can see the brain. It's mouth
even moved like it was talking to us! So awesome. It really is an awesome opportunity that we have to have access to those machines! We are truly blessed!

So baby is the size of a lemon this week. Getting so big so fast!!!
Cody, Marissa, and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment