How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

13 Weeks

This last week was FULL of ups and downs. I had a full on emotional breakdown yesterday and was on the verge of one last Friday. I really need to try to get a handle on my hormones. I don't want to be known as the Wicked Witch of Allen! I think everyone is pretty understanding though.

The morning sickness has definitely improved! I'm not completely out of the woods yet, though, but thankful for the improvement. I am hungry a lot but nothing sounds good for the most part. I do have cravings sometimes but nothing too strange. This whole pregnancy I have stayed away from greasy hamburgers, but last night I was craving one so bad! We went to McDonald's and I got a McDouble with a sweet tea and ice cream cone. It was HEAVEN!!! I think I've lost more weight, though. I just don't eat a whole lot. From what I've read that's normal in the first trimester (which I have 1 more week of). That means that all my clothes still fit. I think any baby bump I started to grow has shrunk back in because of the weight loss.

I'm ready for this trimester to be OVER! I want to eat, start gaining the weight that I should be gaining, I want my energy back....ugh. Oh well...getting there.

Cody is still awesome, of course! Even with the now raging hormones! He's the best!

The baby is the size of a medium shrimp this week.
Cody, Marissa, & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment