How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

12 Weeks

Yesterday marked the 12th week of my pregnancy. It has been a pretty good week. I didn't get sick almost the whole week! Almost...I have been getting sick the last couple days. Not today so far and I'm hoping for the best!!

I had a doctor appointment today. Baby's heart beat was 143. Pretty average according to the doctor. I go back on March 3rd for a 16 week checkup. On March 23 we should be able to find out the sex of the baby. It seems like FOREVER away but everyone says it'll fly by. Sigh....not happy about that, but what can ya do? I lost 2 pounds...maybe that's because I can't really eat right now!!! So that is a total of 2lbs down for my entire pregnancy thus far. I'm sure it will come back with a vengeance here soon! I have already decided that I'm going to make up for lost time eating!

My body is really starting to change. My little baby bump seems to grow just a tiny bit everyday. My stomach feels tighter when I move around. I have more hormonal moments...not sad ones yet...mostly angry ones!! I'm trying not to! Poor Cody...but he is VERY understanding. I just want to say again how lucky I am to be having this baby with him! He has been and continues to be amazing!

We decided on baby names too!! If we have a girl she'll be McKenna Ann. That's my middle name and would give her my initials. If we have a boy he'll be Camden Tyler. That's Cody's middle name and would give him his initials! I think whichever one we don't use now we'll save for next time! We love those names!!

We bought a crib! It was the exact same one that we wanted from Babies R Us but we got it used on Craig's List. I won't say how much because I don't really think it's any one's business, but it wasn't anywhere near what it costs brand new. Plus it is in excellent shape!



The baby is the size of a lime this week. I know that's not very big, but it's growing faster and faster! It's amazing to see each week how much bigger it is.






Cody, Marissa & Baby

1 comment:

  1. Love the crib!!!! I am glad that you are starting to feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete