How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

9 Weeks

Well...I thought I was getting this "random throughout the day" sickness under control. There was getting to be a pattern of nausea all day and the yucky part at night. Not so much. There is apparently not going to be any consistent pattern. I really can't wait to eat 3 meals again...and snacks. I just wish I could get this crap all figured out. Ugh...oh well. It will be worth it.

I had another sono yesterday. That was so exciting! You can actually see the head and arms. It's such a beautiful thing. They saw a cyst last time, which is apparently why I had to have this one. As far as I know it's not a big deal.

There's not really much else going on this week. The baby is about the size of a grape.
Cody, Marissa, & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment