How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 Weeks...2days

I know, I know. I already did my ten week blog. BUT! I had a doctor visit yesterday that I had to share.

He wanted to make sure the heart was still beating. He took this little handheld doppler stick and was moving it all around my belly trying to find the heartbeat. He couldn't find it, which scared me! So he pulled out the sono machine to try and see it. If you've never seen it, it looks like a little flicker of light. Pretty cool. Not only was there a heartbeat but the baby was MOVING! All over the place. Moving hands, moving feet, rolling over! That is the single most AWESOME thing I have ever seen in my life! I actually FEEL pregnant now. It's finally starting to set in. I just can't get the image of my little one moving around in there out of my head. So cool...

Here's the pic!
Cody, Marissa, & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment