How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

38 Weeks

This is taking tooo looong!!! I'm ready for my baby girl to be here! We have an appointment Monday morning at 8:45 and I am reallyyyy hoping we'll be inducing that day. There isn't really a good reason not to.

She's been moving around a lot still, even though she doesn't have as much room! I've been feeling sick and I think it's probably because she's got body parts all up in my stomach and there isn't room for the food I'm putting in it. As I type this I am fighting the urge to go vomit. Sorry, TMI I'm sure! I'm exhausted all the time!! My right foot only is swollen and sore. When she gets this hiccups I can look down at my tummy and see it jumping. It cracks me up every time! I'll miss that!

It's just time...I feel like she's trying, though. I keep having contractions but nothing consistent. They have been getting more painful, but like I said, not consistent so I know it's not quite time yet. I was at 2cm this past Monday, so maybe the contractions have made progress in that department. I sure hope so.

She is about the size of a leek this week. Lol...that rhymed! Sorry...I'm delirious!
Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment