How am I doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

35 and 36 Weeks

The last couple of weeks have been very hectic. We moved this weekend, so there was a lot of packing and preparation leading up to the move.

We are mostly settled in. McKenna's room is the last thing left and even that is almost done. We have to wash some clothes and things for her, put the crib together, hang up some decorations, and find places for a few other miscellaneous things. I'm feeling less stressed about it all now that progress is being made. My mom and Randy are a HUGE help in getting ready for her. I've just been so worried that we won't be ready if she comes early, but she'll be all set up and ready to go in the next couple days! She can come whenever she's ready at this point...which I hope is soon!!

She's definitely running out of room in there and is making sure I know it! Other odd things have been happening. Well, I guess they may not be so odd, but they are to me! I have been having swelling, of course, but most of my swelling is in my right foot and can be pretty painful at times. I have been having crampy feelings, and I'm not really sure what that's all about. Probably it's just McKenna running out of room! I have starting getting sick a little bit again, which brings back not so fond memories of the lovely first trimester! I had kidney surgery 14 years ago and the scar is where a c-section scar would be. I have been having sharp pains there as well, but not too often. She is definitely mashing down on my sciatic nerve on the right! That's not fun. My thumb, first finger, and middle finger of my left hand randomly go tingly and numb. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what position I'm in, because it happens when I'm laying down or standing up or sitting down. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. Other than all that, I think I'm pretty good! Just really uncomfortable and ready for her to be here!

She should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 6lbs and 18.5 inches long now. The size of a crenshaw mellon (random, I know).

Cody, Marissa, and McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment